- Online textbook and OWL2 assignments - Go to Canvas, this class, and select Modules
- Download your book to your tablet or phone using the MindTap app
- Solutions manual for homework problems is on Canvas
Monday, November 5 - Intro to Reactions unit (handouts)
Tuesday, November 6 - NO SCHOOL - Professional Development Day/Election Day
Wednesday, November 7 - Reactions notes
Thursday, November 8 - Reactions notes
Friday, November 9 - Reactions notes; Net ionic worksheet
Monday, November 12 - Go over net ionic worksheet; redox
Tuesday, November 13 - Oxidation numbers
Wednesday, November 14 - finish notes
Thursday, November 15 - Review - in the event of school being cancelled on Thursday, the test WILL go on Friday as scheduled
Friday, November 16 - Test on reactions
Monday, November 19 - Friday, November 23 - NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving Break
Monday, November 26 - Gases
- The Rose-Hulman Homework Hotline toll-free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE is open Sunday through Thursday from 7 to 10 pm.
- If you need a tutor, Mr. Rapp has a list going, or you can try the IU Chemistry Student Tutor List
- So you don't have Power Point, but you need to print the notes? Download a free Power Point Viewer here.
- SAVE PAPER AND INK!!! When you print out the notes on PowerPoint, print "Handouts" instead of "Slides" in the print setup. Also, turn off the backgrounds in Office 2003 (Tools>Options>Print>UNcheck "Background Printing")!