- Online textbook and OWL2 assignments - Go to Canvas, this class, and select Modules
- Download your book to your tablet or phone using the MindTap app
- Solutions manual for homework problems is on Canvas
- The last day to register for the AP Exam is October 18. You must indicate "Yes" on AP Classroom, and pay your $40 fee. If you used your mccsc.net email address to sign up for AP Classroom, you will NOT be able to receive emails to reset your password! Log into AP Classroom and change your email to your personal email address.
Monday, September 30 - Chemical Bonds II: Molecular Orbitals
Tuesday, October 1 - Finish MO theory
Wednesday, October 2 - Problem Day
Thursday, October 3 - Review Day; problems due
Friday, October 4 - Test on Bonding I & II
Monday, October 7 - Green Crystal lab I
Tuesday, October 8 - Green Crystal lab I
Wednesday, October 9 - Introduction to Intermolecular Forces
Thursday, October 10 - Types of Intermolecular Forces
Friday, October 11 - Impact of Intermolecular Forces
Monday, October 14 - NO SCHOOL - Fall Break
Tuesday, October 15 - NO SCHOOL - Fall Break
Wednesday, October 16 - PSAT Day
Thursday, October 17 -
Friday, October 18 - Last day to register and pay for AP Exams!
Monday, October 21 -
Tuesday, October 22 -
Wednesday, October 23 - MOLE DAY!!!!
Thursday, October 24 -
Friday, October 25 -
Monday, October 28 -
Tuesday, October 29 -
Wednesday, October 30 - Final Exam Review
Thursday, October 31 - Final Exams periods 2, 3, and 4
Friday, November 1 - Final Exams periods 1, 3, and 5
- The Rose-Hulman Homework Hotline toll-free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE is open Sunday through Thursday from 7 to 10 pm.
- If you need a tutor, Mr. Rapp has a list going, or you can try the IU Chemistry Student Tutor List
- So you don't have Power Point, but you need to print the notes? Download a free Power Point Viewer here.
- SAVE PAPER AND INK!!! When you print out the notes on PowerPoint, print "Handouts" instead of "Slides" in the print setup. Also, turn off the backgrounds in Office 2003 (Tools>Options>Print>UNcheck "Background Printing")!