- The 2013 Free Response questions are now posted on AP Central.
- Want to know what your score would be on a practice AP test? Try the calculator on this site I found, APPass.com.
- The AP "Memorization" packet has been posted to My Big Campus in the resources area for our class group. And, check out the AP test page for everything AP!
- Go to apscore.org as soon as possible to sign up for, or confirm, your College Board account. This is critical if you wish to receive your AP Chemistry exam scores this year!
- End of Chapter Solutions from Chemistry text (password protected zip file due to copyright restrictions - SOUTH STUDENTS ONLY) if you have problems, try downloading WinZip (free trial) or Mac users, try Unarchiver
- The Society of Women Engineers has a new chapter in the area. Check out their blog at http://sweetengineers.wordpress.com
Monday, April 8 - Balancing redox practice
Tuesday, April 9 - Galvanic cells; Last day to turn in quiz corrections
Wednesday, April 10 - Galvanic cell mini-lab; tie in Equibilibrium
Thursday, April 11 - Finish notes on Electrochem
Friday, April 12 - Review Day
Monday, April 15 - Test on Electrochemistry
Tuesday, April 16 - Kinetics
Wednesday, April 17 - Diversity Day
Thursday, April 18 - Kinetics: Determining rate laws and order for first order
Friday, April 19 - Second order and zero order; Mechanisms; Catalysts, intermediates, and inhibitors; pass back exams - corrections due no later than next Friday
Monday, April 22 - Homogeneous catalysts; Arrhenius Equation
Tuesday, April 23 - Problem Day
Wednesday, April 24 - Review Day
Thursday, April 25 - Test on kinetics
Friday, April 26 - Last day to turn in test corrections (thermo & electro); Organic day - do problem set on WebAssign; Carbohydrates lab ;)
Monday, April 29 - AP test prep
Tuesday, April 30 - AP test prep - Practice AP Multiple Choice section during period and Panther Plus (don't forget to sign up!)
Wednesday, May 1 - AP test prep; Kinetics lab/demo (video on YouTube)
Thursday, May 2 - AP test prep - Practice Free Response section during period and Panther Plus (don't forget to sign up!)
Friday, May 3 - AP test prep; test predictions
Monday, May 6 - AP Chemistry exam!!!; Organic WebAssign problems due
Rest of trimester - Qualitative analysis lab
Thursday, May 23 - Final Exams (2, 3, and 4)
Friday, May 24 - Final Exams (1, 3, and 5)
- The Rose-Hulman Homework Hotline toll-free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE is open Sunday through Thursday from 7 to 10 pm.