- Online textbook and OWL2 assignments - Go to Canvas, this class, and select Modules
- Download your book to your tablet or phone using the MindTap app
- Solutions manual for homework problems is on Canvas
- The last day to register for the AP Exam is October 18. You must indicate "Yes" on AP Classroom, and pay your $40 fee. If you used your mccsc.net email address to sign up for AP Classroom, you will NOT be able to receive emails to reset your password! Log into AP Classroom and change your email to your personal email address.
Monday, December 23 through Friday, January 3 - NO SCHOOL
Monday, January 6 - Equilibrium: Intro
Tuesday, January 7 - Equilibrium: ICE tables & Expressions
Wednesday, January 8 - Equilibrium: Solving for x
Thursday, January 9 - Equilibrium: Approximations & solving
Friday, January 10 - Multiple Equilibria & LeChatlier
Monday, January 13 - Slightly soluble products (Ksp) intro
Tuesday, January 14 - Ksp & will it precipitate?
Wednesday, January 15 - Problem Day
Thursday, January 16 - Review day
Friday, January 17 - Test on Equilibrium and Ksp
Monday, January 20 - NO SCHOOL, MLK Day
Tuesday, January 21 - Acids and Bases
Wednesday, January 22 -
- The Rose-Hulman Homework Hotline toll-free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE is open Sunday through Thursday from 7 to 10 pm.
- If you need a tutor, Mr. Rapp has a list going, or you can try the IU Chemistry Student Tutor List
- So you don't have Power Point, but you need to print the notes? Download a free Power Point Viewer here.
- SAVE PAPER AND INK!!! When you print out the notes on PowerPoint, print "Handouts" instead of "Slides" in the print setup. Also, turn off the backgrounds in Office 2003 (Tools>Options>Print>UNcheck "Background Printing")!